Employment Opportunities (EO) is a job clearinghouse for not-for-profit long-term care and senior housing organizations. A one-time monthly listing for Positions Available for LeadingAge Wisconsin members/subscribers is $50 for a direct reply ad and $75 for a blind ad. The fee for non-members for a one-time monthly listing for Positions Available is $100 for a direct reply ad and $125 for a blind ad. A one-time monthly listing for Position Wanted is $50 for a direct reply ad and $75 for a blind ad. Blind ads for Position Wanted must be submitted with 10 copies of the applicant's resume. Employment Opportunities now are included in our weekly newsletter, e-News. Employment Opportunities must be submitted by Wednesday of the week the ad is to be posted. Again, the listings are posted for approximately one month.
Please electronically submit your Employment Opportunities ad, not to exceed 150 words in length, to Pam Walker at pwalker@LeadingAgeWI.org. Thank you!
EO-93 - February 13, 2020
- Food Service Manager - Union Grove
- RN Nurse Educator - Bloomer
- Chief Financial Officer - Holland, MI
- Chief Executive Officer - Winona Lake, IN
EO-92 - February 7, 2020
- Director of Nursing - Washburn
- Food Service Supervisor - King
EO-91 - January 30, 2020
- Nursing Home Administrator - Wauwatosa
- Nursing Home Administrator - L'Anse, MI
- Human Resources Director - West Allis
- Chief Financial Officer - West Allis
- Director of Nursing - West Allis
- Director of Business & Fundraising - West Allis
- President of VMP Foundation Inc - West Allis
EO-90 - January 23, 2020
- Chief Financial Officer - Multi Sites
- Regional Nurse Executive - Eau Claire
Looking for employees? Labor market information?
Resources for employers?
Get free assistance on the Internet from the Department of Workforce Development.
To Search for Qualified Employees and General Information
The Department of Workforce Development Home Page is a complete guide for employer information, available employees, and Wisconsin's labor laws.
Use JobNet to list openings and enter job orders with Wisconsin's job search system. You'll also find your nearest Wisconsin Job Center.
For Labor Market Information and Employer Resources
The Wisconsin Business Resource Network is a comprehensive site on taxes, health and safety, human resources, business development and more.
WORKnet is a gateway for Wisconsin labor market information.
The Office of Economic Advisorsassists in labor trends analysis.