Employment Opportunities (EO) is a job clearinghouse for not-for-profit long-term care and senior housing organizations. A one-time monthly listing for Positions Available for LeadingAge Wisconsin members/subscribers is $50 for a direct reply ad and $75 for a blind ad. The fee for non-members for a one-time monthly listing for Positions Available is $100 for a direct reply ad and $125 for a blind ad.
A one-time monthly listing for Position Wanted is $50 for a direct reply ad and $75 for a blind ad. Additionally, blind ads for Position Wanted must be submitted with 10 copies of the applicant's resume. Please mail to the LeadingAge Wisconsin office.
Employment Opportunities are included in our newsletter.
Please electronically submit your Employment Opportunities ad to Sarah Paterson at: SPaterson@LeadingAgeWI.org. Thank you!
EO-236 - December 3, 2021
EO-235 - November 30, 2021
- Chief Executive Officer - Waukesha, Wisconsin
EO-234 - November 23, 2021
- Nursing Home Administrator - Osseo, Wisconsin
- Chief Executive Officer - Saint Louis Park, Minnesota
EO-233 - November 18, 2021
- Health Services Nursing Coordinator/Clinical Quality Director - Wisconsin
- Van Driver/Admin Support ADRC (Part-time) - Sauk County, WI
EO-232 - November 17, 2021
- Social Worker - Chippewa Falls, WI
EO-230 - November 10, 2021
- Nursing Home Administrator - Elmwood, WI
- HIM (Health Information Management) Coordinator - Juneau, WI
EO-229 - November 8, 2021
- Assisted Living Director - Hudson, WI
- Finance Director - Hudson, WI
EO-228 - November 5, 2021
- Nurse Care Coordinator - Prairie du Sac, WI
EO-227 - November 2, 2021
- Facility Director/Administrator - Chippewa Falls, WI
Looking for employees? Labor market information?
Resources for employers?
Get free assistance on the Internet from the Department of Workforce Development.
To Search for Qualified Employees and General Information
The Department of Workforce Development Home Page is a complete guide for employer information, available employees, and Wisconsin's labor laws.
Use JobNet to list openings and enter job orders with Wisconsin's job search system. You'll also find your nearest Wisconsin Job Center.
For Labor Market Information and Employer Resources
The Wisconsin Business Resource Network is a comprehensive site on taxes, health and safety, human resources, business development and more.
WORKnet is a gateway for Wisconsin labor market information.
The Office of Economic Advisorsassists in labor trends analysis.
Senior VP of Clinical Services