Employment Opportunities (EO) is a job clearinghouse for not-for-profit long-term care and senior housing organizations. A one-time monthly listing for Positions Available for LeadingAge Wisconsin members/subscribers is $50 for a direct reply ad and $75 for a blind ad. The fee for non-members for a one-time monthly listing for Positions Available is $100 for a direct reply ad and $125 for a blind ad.
A one-time monthly listing for Position Wanted is $50 for a direct reply ad and $75 for a blind ad. Additionally, blind ads for Position Wanted must be submitted with 10 copies of the applicant's resume. Please mail to the LeadingAge Wisconsin office.
Employment Opportunities are included in our newsletter.
Please electronically submit your Employment Opportunities ad to Sarah Paterson at: SPaterson@LeadingAgeWI.org. Thank you!
EO-394 - September 28, 2023
- Assistant Director of Nursing - Union Grove, Wisconsin
EO-393 - September 26, 2023
- Foundation Advancement Director - Oshkosh, Wisconsin
EO-392 - September 25, 2023
- Nursing Home Administrator - Union Grove, Wisconsin
EO-391 - September 25, 2023
- Director of Nursing - Altoona, Wisconsin
EO-390 - September 21, 2023
- Infection Preventionist RN - Green Bay, Wisconsin
EO-389 - September 19, 2023
- Nursing Home Administrator - Richland County, Wisconsin
EO-388 - September 6, 2023
- Nutritional Services Director - Rice Lake, Wisconsin
EO-387 - September 1, 2023
- Director of Dining Services - Hudson, Wisconsin
EO-386 - September 1, 2023
- Director of Nursing - Hudson, Wisconsin
EO-385 - August 28, 2023
- Chief Financial Officer - Western North Carolina
EO-384 - August 21, 2023
- Chief Executive Officer/Nursing Home Administrator - Waupaca, Wisconsin
EO-383 - August 18, 2023
- Chief Executive Officer – Cedar Falls, Iowa
Looking for employees? Labor market information?
Resources for employers?
Get free assistance on the Internet from the Department of Workforce Development.
To Search for Qualified Employees and General Information
The Department of Workforce Development Home Page is a complete guide for employer information, available employees, and Wisconsin's labor laws.
Use JobNet to list openings and enter job orders with Wisconsin's job search system. You'll also find your nearest Wisconsin Job Center.
For Labor Market Information and Employer Resources
The Wisconsin Business Resource Network is a comprehensive site on taxes, health and safety, human resources, business development and more.
WORKnet is a gateway for Wisconsin labor market information.
The Office of Economic Advisorsassists in labor trends analysis.