Employment Opportunities (EO) is a job clearinghouse for not-for-profit long-term care and senior housing organizations. A one-time monthly listing for Positions Available for LeadingAge Wisconsin members/subscribers is $50 for a direct reply ad and $75 for a blind ad. The fee for non-members for a one-time monthly listing for Positions Available is $100 for a direct reply ad and $125 for a blind ad.
A one-time monthly listing for Position Wanted is $50 for a direct reply ad and $75 for a blind ad. Additionally, blind ads for Position Wanted must be submitted with 10 copies of the applicant's resume. Please mail to the LeadingAge Wisconsin office.
Employment Opportunities are included in our weekly newsletter, e-News. However, due to all the rapid changes with COVID-19, LeadingAge Wisconsin staff has temporarily discontinued sending issues of e-News, but instead are sending COVID-19 Updates on a daily basis.
Please electronically submit your Employment Opportunities ad to Sarah Paterson at: SPaterson@LeadingAgeWI.org. Thank you!
EO-196 - June 19, 2021
- Nurse Care Coordinator - Madison, WI
EO-195 - June 17, 2021
- Philanthropy Manager - West Bend, WI
- RN Nurse Manager - West Bend, WI
EO-194 - June 11, 2021
- Nutritional Services Director - Rice Lake, WI
- Maintenance Technician - Rice Lake, WI
EO-193 - June 8, 2021
- Clinical Administrator (AL DON) - Pewaukee, WI
- Nursing Supervisor (AM Shift) - Union Grove, WI
EO-192 - June 7, 2021
- Director of Nursing - Racine, WI
EO-191 - June 4, 2021
- Nursing Home Administrator - Union Grove, WI
EO-190 - June 3, 2021
- RN Hospice Case Manager - West Bend, WI
- Physical Therapy Assistant - West Bend, WI
- Speech Language Pathologist - West Bend, WI
- Dining Services Supervisor - West Bend, WI
- General Maintenance - West Bend, WI
EO-189 - June 2, 2021
- Director of Nursing - Cedarburg, WI
- Director of Nursing - La Crosse, WI
- Maintenance Operations Supervisor - West Bend, WI
EO-188 - May 28, 2021
- Director of Nursing - Onalaska, WI
EO-187 - May 21, 2021
- Administrator (RN/LPN Preferred) – Lancaster, WI
- Nurse Care Coordinator - Platteville, WI
EO-186 - May 20, 2021
- Resident Care Manager (RCM) – Madison, WI
EO-185 - May 19, 2021
- Building/Grounds Maintenance Supervisor – Union Grove, WI
Looking for employees? Labor market information?
Resources for employers?
Get free assistance on the Internet from the Department of Workforce Development.
To Search for Qualified Employees and General Information
The Department of Workforce Development Home Page is a complete guide for employer information, available employees, and Wisconsin's labor laws.
Use JobNet to list openings and enter job orders with Wisconsin's job search system. You'll also find your nearest Wisconsin Job Center.
For Labor Market Information and Employer Resources
The Wisconsin Business Resource Network is a comprehensive site on taxes, health and safety, human resources, business development and more.
WORKnet is a gateway for Wisconsin labor market information.
The Office of Economic Advisorsassists in labor trends analysis.